Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just look at that countdown!

Actually, as I am setting this post to automatically come online at the official start of the 2011 One Year Adventure Novel Summer Workshop, I'm not sure what my "CountDownr" will look like as it reaches its point, finally.

BUT...the point is, when this post posts, they will be here. The...

Run by my ever-so-beloved...


Probably needless to say, I hope to be a bit absent this week, dropping gold...


with pillows...
meeting best friends...for the first time...

...enjoying wisdom from da Mr.S...

...and watching Doctor Who. (I know, I know--get over it, already.)

I hope to have a blast--and then have a blast when I come back to the blogging world afterwards. It's been a year, this blog, me, and you...I'm excited as to what the next one holds!

God bless!
Nairam

Generic images found via google images--no copyright infringement intended.
Doctor Who image from Wikipedia.
OYAN images found on OYAN website--used for adveritisement, which I bet they don't mind, but no copyright infringement intended!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...