Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekend Fun (Well, Maybe)

Hullo, readers!

I have lots of ideas for posts tumbling around my head--so I thought I'd ask you all where you like to see me go. I've put up a poll, but I'm also writing it here in case you have specific reasons for picking any of the categories.

They are as follows...

-Christianity In General
-Christianity in Writing
-Researching Historical Fiction
-Resources for Historical Fiction
-Writing and Writers
-My Writing/Characters
-Other Fiction I Like (and Why)
-What the heck happened to your Robin Hood posts and book reviews?
-Other

It's okay if you don't have an opinion...then I'll just write whatever I'm interested in and hope it interests you, too.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

Well, out of those choices I'd say "Writing and Writers" and "My Writing/Characters". Oh, and "Other", because then you can just post about you and your life. :)

Miguel said...

So, Nai... what DID happen to your Robin Hood posts and reviews? :P

But I voted for "Christianity and Writing" and "My Writing/Characters," just because it'd be cool to see inside the writing mind of Nai the awesome ;)

Sandy said...

I'm gonna ditto the people that have already posted. I think mostly what I enjoy reading about is "Writing and Writers" or "My Writing/Characters." I'm also always looking for book recommendations (I can't seem to keep myself in supply O_o) so "Fiction I Like (and Why)" would be cool too =D

Nairam said...

@Taylor Lynn: I'm surprised how many votes that option is getting! I guess it shows that most (if not all) of my readers are writers...

@Mig: They...umm...well...I haven't gotten much RH reading done lately. That's probably why. Though I NEED to review 1938...

@Sandy: Not sure if it would help with new book recommendations, because my fiction list is actually very, very small and known by 'most everyone. (Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Hamlet.) I mean, you and I even both like the Shadow Children series! I'll look into it, though. I tend to forget lots of books I like, too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...