Monday, January 30, 2012

Beautiful People: Marian, Much, & Robin

It's hard to do Hywel with these things, because so many of his answers would give things away from the book, and others he can't answer...plus as much as love Robin I've done him too many times...so considering I'm editing Forest of Lies and believe it or not, *Marian* is the main character, I thought she deserved one. Then, after doing it for Marian, it seemed rather bland, so I added the guys in as well.

So here's (post-FoL) Marian, Robin, and Much.



1. If character's house burned down, and they were left with nothing but the clothes on their back, what would they do? Where would they go? 
Marian: Uh. Depends on which one. One we'd just rebuild. The other we might just leave. My author says the reason I have two houses is confidential.
Robin: Ditto that.
Much: I'd personally go after the person who did it.
Robin: *laugh* They didn't say anyone did it...
Much: Still.

 2. Are they happy with where they are in life, or would they like to move on? 
Marian: I'm happy. It's hard but good. I would appreciate a stable social status, but that's way out of reach right now.
Robin: It depends. I'm happy with the people I'm with, but not always happy with how I am. Not that I can really "move on"...
Much: I wish I was still around to knock sense into you. -.- Anyway, yes, I'm happy. :P

 3. Are they well-paid? 
Marian: Depends. I don't have a "real" job. As far as monetary status goes, it's not that great, but there are worse things than being poor. I should know, since I've been the opposite and been far more unhappy.
Robin: I'll go with no, I'm not well-paid, but I don't have an official job either. Well, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't...it's rather confusing.
Much: I am horribly abused.
Robin: Are you going to answer ANY of these seriously?
Much: Probably not.

 4. Can they read? 
Marian: A little.
Robin: Yes.
Much: NO! I AM THE UNEDUCATED!! MUWAHAHAHA!
Marian: *snicker*

 5. What languages do they speak? 
Marian: Norman-French and Anglo-Saxon.
Robin: Me too, as well as some Latin. I've forgotten a lot of it, though.
Much: I just do Anglo-Saxon. I AM STILL THE UNEDUCATED!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

 6. What is their biggest mistake? 
Marian: Believing someone I shouldn't have, and disbelieving someone I should've. Betraying someone who didn't deserve it.
Robin: It's hard to pick a biggest one.
Much: -.- *bops*
Robin: All right, all right. It was that [big FoL spoiler]. I think. I regret that the most.
Much: Mine was joining Gaston's band.

 7. What did they play with most as a child? 
Marian: A toy horse. Though I burned it when I was about six. I got another one, but it wasn't the same at all.
Robin: A bow.
Much: We're all shocked and amazed. I...uh...played with sticks...yeah...

 8. What are their thoughts on politics? 
Marian: Well, my time is very different than the time this is asked in. I'll just say I'm not a fan. I used to have a rather different view.
Robin: I'm unorthodox, to say the least.
Much: To say the least.

 9. What is their expected life time? 
Marian: I have no idea.
Me: 50-60ish?
Marian: That. Assuming I don't die in childbirth.
Robin: You're not allowed to do that.
Marian: Oh good, that's nice to know. ;)
Robin: I imagine my expected life time isn't as long...
Marian: You're not allowed to do that.:P
Much: Actually, I--
Me: SHHHHH!

 10. If they were falsely accused of murder, what would they do? How would they react?
Marian: I'd probably yell a bunch of things first and then regret it later.
Robin: I'd...go a bit speechless for a bit, and work on proving that I didn't do it.
Much: Hm. Probably go something like this: "WHY YOU! *CLUNK*"
Marian: I don't even want to know what that means...

So there ya go.

6 comments:

Rowan said...

XD

Much is awesome. <3

Grace said...

Tee-hee. That made me giggle. :)

Anonymous said...

Those three are so great together. Much brings out the fun side of Marian and Robin. Thanks for posting!
KV

Nairam said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. ^.^

abby elizabeth said...

Gotta love Much. So very real and so very endearing.

Nairam said...

Thanks, Abby. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...